NotJustNinjas' Incentivized Learning Platform (ILP) is an SMS-based training and culture product designed to supercharge performance, shape the culture you envision, and reward teammates for striving to be more.
Your LMS has the important function of protecting organizations from liabilities by ensuring that the organization has done its part to detail expected behaviors and compliance. The ILP is much different. By customizing your ILP with NotJustNinjas, you begin separating your team's culture from the competition by taking the controls towards your unified vision of success, addressing gaps in understanding, and more.
Here is an informative demonstration of how the NJN Incentivized Learning Platform will work for you.
How Does The ILP Work?
- Choose a plan based on your Organization's number of participants and gift card denominations.
- All participants you select begin receiving SMS (text message) games to reply to.
- Based on your configured intervals and denominations, gift e-card rewards begin being issued to your participants who consistently respond to the training games.
- Begin tracking the new levels of performance and engagement from your team.
- Continue customizing the ILP game questions based on organization needs, new products, new services, and pain points.
How Does This Affect Team Culture?
The interactive SMS messages by default will include culture-elevating themes such as positivity, integrity, and diversity. This includes trivia questions, quotes, and more.
During configuration, you'll have the chance to include messages customized to your organization, and remove, or add to - the default NotJustNinjas themes and messages.
This is how you consistently and narrowly define the unified culture you want embodied by your team.
While payroll increases may not be possible for you, this provides a valuable, tangible incentive for your associates, increasing their involvement and rewarding with something they can use.
How Can I Request More Information About the NJN Training Platform?
Let's begin developing a new level of performance and culture for your organization. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a video from NJN Founder Ethan Sharrett about creating the ILP.